WALLBAND is a white cement based wall putty constituting polymers for
excellent workability, strength and finish.
- Excellent area coverage.
- Very fine powder, along with best workability giving way to smoothest finish.
- Water resistant.
- Strong adhesive properties.
- Does not need any primer before applying paint.
- Suitable for both interior and exterior.
- Accepts any kind of paint or distemper application on it.
- No unpleasant smell.
- It is eco-friendly and safe.
- Does not irritate the skin during application.
Colour : White
Odour : Odourless
Form : Powder
Bulk density: 930 kgs/Cu.M.
Wallband has to be stored in a dry place. It has to be used within a period of
6 months to attain the best performance.
- Before applying Wallband, prepare the surface of application by removing all
loosely adhering materials and make the surface clean.
- Moisten the surface with clean water before application for better workability,
adhesion and better area coverage.
- Add clean water into wallband (not vice versa) by approximately 30% w/w of wallband.
Mix it to form a uniform workable paste. Prepare the mix within 2 to 3 hours of use.
- After the first coat is dried, wipe the surface clean off loose particles and dust
using putty blade or wet sponge.
- After 3 hours or more of properly drying the first coat, apply the second coat and
finish the surface to achieve a smooth finish.
- Total thickness should not exceed 1.5 mm.
- If there is any portion in the surface which is uneven, rub the portion using very
fine water emery paper after proper drying to get the surface evenly smooth.
Health and Safety Information
Flush eyes with water thoroughly.
Properly wash the exposed areas after use.
Wear a mask to prevent inhalation if Mykosil dust is
flying freely and is present in the ambient air